Dynamic Drive CSS Library Usage Terms
The CSS codes offered in Dynamic Drive CSS Library are free for use on both personal and commercial sites. However, the following usage terms exist, and must be understood/ abided by first:
- Users may use any CSS code offered for download on Dynamic Drive's CSS Library, free of charge, on both personal and commercial web sites. This includes web designers who wish to use our CSS codes in their paid web site projects.
- Users may NOT, however, redistribute or repost/ resell for download
any CSS code (including any graphics) found in the CSS library. Redistribution
is defined as re-offering our codes for download in any fashion, whether on
a competing web site, an application that generates code snippets, or a CD-ROM
acceptable and what is not are:
- Users agree not to remove/ edit the credit notice within the CSS source code, or claim the code to be work of their own.
- Users are not required to link back to Dynamic Drive CSS library to use our CSS codes, as much as they are appreciated. :)
- Users agree not to hold Dynamic Drive liable for any damages resulted from proper or improper use of any of the CSS codes found in the CSS Library. Use at your own risk.
By using any code offered in our CSS Library, it is understood you have read and agreed to the above usage terms.