Advanced Search

Thread: CMotion Image Gallery - another fool approaches

Thanks

Question CMotion Image Gallery - another fool approaches

Hello, I'm new, please be gentle.

http://dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex...iongallery.htm

I just cannot get this darn thing to actually move, not that I'm exactly a genius.

Even when I copy the given example, wholesale, onto my page, it still won't work. I can only think there's some conflict I'm too stupid to see.

If anyone could take a look it would be really nice. I've emptied stuff off the page to make it easier to scan through.

http://mantlepiece.net/barn/photos.htm

Cheers,
    Matt

Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 3,097 Posts
    Blog Entries

Two problems, where you have:

Code:
    onMouseOver="MM_displayStatusMsg(' - - - The Barn Club - - - Penzance's Most Popular Nightspot - - - ');return document.MM_returnValue"
    in your body tag, you need to escape (with a slash) the apostrophe in Penzance's, like so:

Code:
    onMouseOver="MM_displayStatusMsg(' - - - The Barn Club - - - Penzance\'s Most Popular Nightspot - - - ');return document.MM_returnValue"
    Also, since you have another onload event, remove this line from the external script file (motiongallery.js - at the bottom):

Code:
    window.onload=fillup
    and add to your onload event in the body tag, like so:

Code:
    onLoad="MM_preloadImages('images/menu_wasson2.gif','images/menu_partynights2.gif','images/menu_photos2.gif','images/menu_newsjobs2.gif','images/menu_contact2.gif');fillup();"
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate