Thread: CSS Standards

Thanks

Unhappy CSS Standards

Hi guys, it me again.

I'm still fairly new with the css stuffs and I have a very big problem on the outputs between IE and FF. May I know the standards in creating CSS that when viewed in IE and FF, there are few, if none, differences between browsers. And if there are differences, at least negligible or minute as it doesn't affect the content.

Please help. I have scrapped numerous css layouts because of these problems

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately, IE isn't too hot on following standards, so the differences can be rather large.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

There could be many doctoral theses written about this subject

We might be able to help with a specific question, though.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Okay. This is the site I am currently working on.
    URL: www.costaricapharmacyonline.com

Notes on this first is please view it on Firefox to see the desired result. Then try to view it on the IE. I am soo frustrated on this "bug". Kept me awake for more than 3 days now. It would be also helpful to have the JSView plugin for Firefox. This plug-in lets you see the source code and even the external CSS of sites.