Hello,

I tried searching these forums for an answer but was unable to find one, which leads me to believe that this isn't a problem for others? It seems like jscheuer helps a lot of people out with this script, so hopefully you can help me out too .

What I am trying to do is center the image gallery, however, no modifcation I do will allow me to center the image gallery, I don't understand javascript that well, but most of the script seems hardcoded to put the gallery in the top left and despite my best efforts, (lol, align="center" and trying to modify positiondiv() and the divs in the html), I am unable to get this to work.

The code I use is basically spot on, though I am creating the images using velocity. It's inside a layout table, and I originally had the images inside a table, but found this wouldnt work. So I'm using exactly what is given.

Anyways, there are a number of things I would like to do with this script and any help would be appreciated.

First, center the gallery in the middle of the page.
Second, underneath an image, be able to add it's filename and/or possibly put a button underneath the image.
Third, a way was posted to use arrows to scroll instead of a mouse. I was wondering if it was possible to scrap mouse scrolling all together, and just use arrow keeys that scroll left or right as long as they're pressed, and stop scrolling otherwise?

This is asking a lot, I appreciate any help also, whether or not this is possible.

There seems to be a lot of top/left stuff in the javascript =/.

Thanks.