Thread: Image Thumbnail Viewer II with lots of images

Thanks

Default Image Thumbnail Viewer II with lots of images

I have a page that has about 30 thumbnail images. I'm using a two colum format with the thumbnails listed down the left side of the page and the larger image in the right colum. The problem I have is the alignment of the larger image. If I valign it to the center then the large image is next to the thumbnails in the middle of the page but I can't even see it when I roll over the images at the top, I have to scroll down. But if I valign to the top it is a similar problem, can't see the larger images from the middle or bottom thumbnails. Is there a way to either dynamically align the larger image so it always shows next to the thumbnail or is there a way to page so you can list 5 images per page? Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,187 Times in 3,151 Posts
    Blog Entries

5 images per page is easy, just make 6 pages. If you want, they could each be viewed through an iframe on a top page that has other content.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Yes I realize I could make six seperate pages, but I'd rather not have to do that. Is there a way to either make the images line up the way I wanted or automatically page using javascript?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,187 Times in 3,151 Posts
    Blog Entries

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread for the proper posting format when asking a question.

Please post a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic script so we can check it out.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate