Thread: How much do you love your soul mate?

Thanks

Default How much do you love your soul mate?

Almost everyone has a loved one, and we all understand the word "love" differently. Or maybe it's not love, but gratitude, jealousy, or some other feeling?

Thanks

It also very much depends on what stage of your relationship you are in. If it's the beginning, you'll definitely be a volcano of energy but after 7-10 years (depends on your efforts) love settles down. This is just my feeling, everyone can have a different one

Thanks

I'm glad to read your answers and it's nice to know that people still know how to love. I love my girlfriend too and can't imagine life without her. Maybe it's because she understands me like no one else. We met by chance but we have many common interests (hobbies, sex, work)

Thanks

I personally love my wife very much . We have been together for three years now. I want you to know that this is my third relationship. This is my third marriage. It's not easy for me personally to give in to a relationship. But you know, contrary to all stereotypes, I met my current wife online. By the way if you are interested in the site you can find it by clicking here. Don't be afraid of online dating, there is nothing wrong with it.
    Last edited by james438; 07-03-2021 at 04:40 AM. Reason: removed link