Thread: Persistance Problem When Installing Both Switch Content and Switch Menu Script

Thanks

Default Persistance Problem When Installing Both Switch Content and Switch Menu Script

When I install both the Switch Menu and Switch Content script, I have problems with persistance and can only enable one or the other to get one of them to work properly with persistance. What modifications must I make with the Switch Content Script to enable me to use both the Switch Menu and Switch Content script with persistance enabled?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,190 Times in 3,154 Posts
    Blog Entries

Check to see if both scripts possibly use the same names for their cookies. Also, since cookie creation for these type of scripts usually occurs onunload, combining the two onunload events or the functions they call may be in order.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

I am a real n00b at things like this, can anyone tell me the exact code? Or a step by step as to what I should change?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,190 Times in 3,154 Posts
    Blog Entries

The easiest way for me to work that out would be to see the two scripts combined on your page. Please post a link to your page.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate