Thread: Can anyone recommend good wifi portable camera for security footage ?

Thanks

Default Can anyone recommend good wifi portable camera for security footage ?

Hi, folks. I am looking for a home camera, and security is the first thing on top of my list. Have previously had issues with data missing from the camerasí cloud storage. So now Iím looking for a cam with built-in storage or something like that. If you have any suggestions I will appreciate any help.

Thanks

You can just do WYZE and Tinycam on the tablet to do this.
    Last edited by james438; 12-10-2020 at 02:31 AM. Reason: removed spam signature.

Thanks

Look at the cameras from ARABI, I use them myself when I need to shoot a video, the quality is average, but the price seems to be one of the cheapest on the market.

Thanks

It depends on what purpose you are making a video, I use cameras from ARABI, the price is good, and the video is good.

Thanks

I use EUFY security cameras. Wireless, simple to mount, there's different models but the ones I have have a 6 month life on the battery before you have to charge them for like 3-4 hours. Motion detection, you can talk through it, spot light, night vision, the app is simple to use, and best of all its free. I mean after you purchase the camera system, you don't may a monthly fee or anything. Recordings are stored for up to a week I believe and you can download any video to your phone. Super good and I haven't had any issues after about a year now.

Thanks

I use ARABI. It's good for me. You can try it.

Thanks

the Reolink Argus 3 Pro over the normal Reolink Argus 3. Its 2K video resolution, larger battery, and support for 5 GHz Wi-Fi give the Arlo Pro 4 a run for its money. This camera uses a rechargeable battery or solar power, so you have a lot of flexibility for camera placement. Still, the camera doesn't have a removable battery like Arlo Pro 4 and Ring Stick Up Cam—you can't swap a spare in when needed.

Thanks

There are a few different kinds of cameras, with nearly as many names as there are kinds. There is the “point and shoot” model, which is very simple and easy to use. There are also more sophisticated models that require a little bit more setup and monitoring.
    A point-and-shoot camera may be suitable for those who want to record events taking place at the moment (e.g. holidays, cheating spouse, surveillance of an employee, etc.) but it is not suitable for security camera videos that are stored for days or months. It would be nice if there were something that could capture a series of images of a person doing something in their home so you could later pick out specific movements from the number of instances they made them over time; or perhaps something that could capture an extended period of time without having to worry about battery life.