Thread: Howdy Everyone,

Thanks

Default Howdy Everyone,

I'm Mel Jorden from California, US. I am a professional web developer, so if you have anything to discuss on this topic or anything related to tech, I am all years. Apart from that, I love to connect with different people from around the world, talk about their hobbies and know them more. For fun I travel around the world, watch football, play video games and occasional karaoke! Would love to be a part of this amazing forum and meet new people here. I am looking forward to it with much anticipation.

Thanks

Hello Mel! Nice to meet you!
    My name is Camila and I'm from Tolmezzo I work with link removed from past six years. That's so nice to hear that you love traveling because this is my favorite hobby too. I have traveled around 20 countries. My biggest dream of life is exploring Africa. I saw few countries but I want to see each and every part of the Africa, I love their culture, traditions and customs and I found African mostly friendly people in the world.
    Thank you! Looking forward from hearing you more

Have a nice day!
    Last edited by james438; 09-26-2020 at 10:42 AM. Reason: link removed.

Thanks

Hi, Mel!

My name is Hikti. I really like to hear you! During CoVID-19 pandemic remote working process became a mess, so we created a tool to help employers have a close contact with their employees. You can manage their time, contact with them, customize their working chat to create better communication.
    Also, travelling became a problem for most of us during this virus, so I just want to wish good luck to you, and stay safe!

Good luck to you!