Thread: Li out of aling & unclickable

Thanks

Default Li out of aling & unclickable

Morning,
    Ive noticed on my site a few items that have an issue.
    This issue being as follows.

Here is an example https://www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/ho...rollto=content
    Pc looks fine & work as it shoul but when viewing on a mobile the line of text Read My Facebook Feedback is centered as opposed to being aligned left.
    Also the sequence of the rotating options should be,
    1, HISS CABLE RED
    2, HISS CABLE BUNDLE
    3, Read My Facebook Feedback

But what you see is only 1 & 2 as 3 is missed completly thus not being able to click on it.

Looking through my site there are a few pages that have this issue but i cant track down why its happening or a fix for it.

Many thanks.

chertsey, a small town 25 miles south west of london, england.
    Thanks

Hi there theremotedr,

This code-( starts at about line #229 )..
    Code:

<div id="ul-holder">
    <ul>
    <li><a href="#home">Return To Menu</a></li>
    <li onclick="replaceMainImage('m-images/photos/HONDA-HISS-CABLE.jpg', 'HISS CABLE RED','<b>24.99</b><br>To Programme Another Key<br>You Must Have a working<br>Key Before Starting</b><br><b>UK Recorded 4.00</b><br><b>International Signed For 10.00<br></b><b>Posted From The UK</b><br><span class=drColor>The Remote Doctor</span>')">HISS CABLE RED</a></li>

<li onclick="replaceMainImage('m-images/photos/HONDA-HISS-CABLE-SET.jpg', 'HISS BUNDLE SET','<b>44.99</b><br>To Programme Another Key<br>You Must Have a working<br>Key Before Starting</b><br><b>UK Recorded 4.00</b><br><b>International Signed For 10.00<br></b><b>Posted From The UK</b><br><span class=drColor>The Remote Doctor</span>')">HISS BUNDLE SET</a></li>

<li class="licenter"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/posts_to_page/" id="rmfb" target="_blank">Read My Facebook Feedback</a></li>
    </ul>
    <div id="cover-top"></div>
    <div id="cover-bottom"></div>
    </div>

...should be...
    Code:

<div id="ul-holder">
    <ul>
    <li onclick="replaceMainImage('m-images/photos/HONDA-HISS-CABLE.jpg', 'HISS CABLE RED','<b>24.99</b><br>To Programme Another Key<br>You Must Have a working<br>Key Before Starting</b><br><b>UK Recorded 4.00</b><br><b>International Signed For 10.00<br></b><b>Posted From The UK</b><br><span class=drColor>The Remote Doctor</span>')">HISS CABLE RED</li>

<li onclick="replaceMainImage('m-images/photos/HONDA-HISS-CABLE-SET.jpg', 'HISS BUNDLE SET','<b>44.99</b><br>To Programme Another Key<br>You Must Have a working<br>Key Before Starting</b><br><b>UK Recorded 4.00</b><br><b>International Signed For 10.00<br></b><b>Posted From The UK</b><br><span class=drColor>The Remote Doctor</span>')">HISS BUNDLE SET</li>

<li><a href="https://www.facebook.com/www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/posts_to_page/"  target="_blank">Read My Facebook Feedback</a></li>

<!-- NOTE, The first two "li elements" must be repeated!!! -->

<li onclick="replaceMainImage('m-images/photos/HONDA-HISS-CABLE.jpg', 'HISS CABLE RED','<b>24.99</b><br>To Programme Another Key<br>You Must Have a working<br>Key Before Starting</b><br><b>UK Recorded 4.00</b><br><b>International Signed For 10.00<br></b><b>Posted From The UK</b><br><span class=drColor>The Remote Doctor</span>')">HISS CABLE RED</li>
    </ul>
    </div>

coothead
    ~ the original bald headed old fart ~

Thanks

Hi
    Thanks door that.

Could you please highlite it in red.

Have a nice day.

Thanks

I ask because the next page of which is https://www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/ac...llto=selection
    The line Smart Remote Uncut Key is the issue.

I am trying to see the pattern so i can tackle each one

Thanks

Hi there theremotedr,

on that page you've added 3 "li elements" instead of 2;
    Code:

<div id="ul-holder">
    <ul>
    <li onclick="replaceMainImage('m-images/photos/AUDI002.png', 'Audi002','<b>4.00</b><br>Fix That Damaged Remote<br>Easy To Swap Over<br><span class=noteColor>T5 & T6 Screwdriver Is Required</span><br><b>UK Recorded 4.00</b><br><b>International Signed For 10.00<br></b><b>Posted From The UK</b><br><span class=drColor>The Remote Doctor</span>')">Flip Remote Key Pad</li>

<li onclick="replaceMainImage('m-images/photos/AUDI006.png', 'Audi006','<b>8.00</b><br>Key Will Require Cutting<br>Emergency Key<br><b>UK Recorded 4.00</b><br><b>International Signed For 10.00<br></b><b>Posted From The UK</b><br><span class=drColor>The Remote Doctor</span>')">Smart remote uncut key</li>

<li onclick="replaceMainImage('m-images/photos/AUDI005.png', 'Audi005','<b>8.00</b><br>Chip Will Require Programming<br>With Diagnostic Tool<br><b>UK Recorded 4.00</b><br><b>International Signed For 10.00<br></b><b>Posted From The UK</b><br><span class=drColor>The Remote Doctor</span>')">Virgin Can Bus Chip ID48</li>

<li><a href="https://www.facebook.com/www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/posts_to_page/"  target="blank">Read My Facebook Feedback</a></li>

<li onclick="replaceMainImage('m-images/photos/AUDI002.png', 'Audi002','<b>4.00</b><br>Fix That Damaged Remote<br>Easy To Swap Over<br><span class=noteColor>T5 & T6 Screwdriver Is Required</span><br><b>UK Recorded 4.00</b><br><b>International Signed For 10.00<br></b><b>Posted From The UK</b><br><span class=drColor>The Remote Doctor</span>')">Flip Remote Key Pad</li>
    <!-- This li element must be removed
    <li onclick="replaceMainImage('m-images/photos/AUDI006.png', 'Audi006','<b>8.00</b><br>Key Will Require Cutting<br>Emergency Key<br><b>UK Recorded 4.00</b><br><b>International Signed For 10.00<br></b><b>Posted From The UK</b><br><span class=drColor>The Remote Doctor</span>')">Smart remote uncut key</li>
    -->
    </ul>
    </div>

coothead

Thanks

Im either getting confused or something else is happening.

Below is the partial code in use.
    You say 2 li must be repeated.
    So below the first 2 li are shown.
    Any li after these and other pages must be deleted correct ?

Still i look at my page but a line is still out centered as opposed aling to the left.
    See attached screenshot

Code:
    1st li  <li><a href="https://www.facebook.com/www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/posts_to_page/"  target="blank">Read My Facebook Feedback</a></li>

2nd li <li><a href="#home">Return To Menu</a></li>

</ul>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6954.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	72.4 KB 
ID:	6382  

Thanks

Hi there theremotedr,

Does this make it clearer...
    Code:

<div id="ul-holder">
    <ul>

<li onclick="replaceMainImage('m-images/photos/AUDI005.png', 'Audi005','<b>8.00</b><br>Chip Will Require Programming<br>With Diagnostic Tool<br><b>UK Recorded 4.00</b><br><b>International Signed For 10.00<br></b><b>Posted From The UK</b><br><span class=drColor>The Remote Doctor</span>')">Virgin Can Bus Chip ID48</li>

<li><a href="https://www.facebook.com/www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/posts_to_page/"  target="blank">Read My Facebook Feedback</a></li>

<!-- The first 2 li elements above must be repeated below-->

<li id="lindent" onclick="replaceMainImage('m-images/photos/AUDI002.png', 'Audi002','<b>4.00</b><br>Fix That Damaged Remote<br>Easy To Swap Over<br><span class=noteColor>T5 & T6 Screwdriver Is Required</span><br><b>UK Recorded 4.00</b><br><b>International Signed For 10.00<br></b><b>Posted From The UK</b><br><span class=drColor>The Remote Doctor</span>')">Flip Remote Key Pad</li>

<!-- id="lindent" must be added to the second -->

</ul>
    </div>

Now add this...
    Code:

#lindent {
        text-align: left!important;
     }

...to your latestChanges.css file.

coothead

Thanks

Hi,
    Yes so ive added the line to the css now.

So i need to go through my pages and in the mobile phone code section i should be looking for.& making sure that the .....

1st li will be Return To Menu
    2nd will be id="lindent" etc etc

Followed by </ul>

This should be the same for pretty much all my site as the skeleton code was used over & over.

Thanks

That should do the trick.

coothead