Thread: Website for my company

Thanks

Default Website for my company

Hello from me. I want some advice. I want to make a website to my company. Can you recommend to me who can do this for me. I want good support and service. Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,432 Times in 3,393 Posts
    Blog Entries

This is probably too general of a question for these forums. You should try using Google to find this sort of information. The recommendations you will find there would be about as reliable as what anyone here could probably give you. You will have to be careful in trying to separate advertisements from actual endorsements. But the same would be true with most anything you get here. I will leave this thread open though as long as it doesn't attract advertisements. Some of our users might actually be able to help.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

I think it's good to say what your business is. So we can give you advice. How many pages does your site have? Is it an online store? What is your budget?
    Last edited by Gretp; 11-27-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks

I have a small family hotel. That's why I want to introduce my clients to my business. Also they can see pictures of the hotel and the conditions in it. I don't have a very large budget.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haroe View Post
    I have a small family hotel. That's why I want to introduce my clients to my business. Also they can see pictures of the hotel and the conditions in it. I don't have a very large budget.
    Hello. How much exactly is this budget? Will there be a page where bookings will be made?