Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: change iframe content and parent window content from single click in iframe window

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by styxlawyer View Post
    If you start now and code four pages a day you'll easily be finished by early July. Good luck with the project.
    hehe ty

i just finished making the animatiions for heal, bow, magic 1 and magic 2. now working on sounds. it's easy to get messed up in coding. it's like a maze. i wanted to show that you can make a game without a game engine, for the artists and whatnot, who are not natural coders but really want to make a game. i can't afford photoshop, after effects, 3ds max, etc. so i'm doing most of this work with free stuff or really old software i bought years ago. hopefully the codes are either, mit licensed and/or properly credited. it's just a matter of patience and the genius of other coders that makes it possible. my code is a mess but it works......so far. real coders would take one look at my mess of codes and laugh. i have javascript mixed with html in the same statement (supposedly a big no-no), styles all in the head, rarely have a separate style sheet, never condensed into one large style statement. tons of inline styling. oopsie. no controls for sounds/music (i gotta fix that) -- it just plays whether you want it to or not. duplicate listings of multiple jquery files. not quite media query friendly yet, either. pretty much responsive in size / width just well... character supposed to be standing on floor ends up standing 2 inches from ceiling in iphone 5.

i'm just an old, handicap retiree who loves rpgs and video games, generally speaking. lots of free time and an abiding interest in gaming
    Last edited by jundo12; 05-01-2017 at 07:22 PM.