Thread: Fontpage archiving

Thanks

Default Fontpage archiving

I am running a web site using frontpage, is there a way for me to have all post to the website go to 2 different folders, one for public view and the other to a archive folder?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Using Microsoft FrontPage? Not that I know of. You may be able to do it in PHP, but I don't think FrontPage supports PHP. I suggest you use a simple editor.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

Know of or recommend other editors? Didnt take long to realize frontpage isnt friendly.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I recommend Vim. It'll probably take a little getting used to, but it's very powerful, and totally free, and it even provides a basic half-hour tutorial called vimtutor.
    Of course, if you don't want things like syntax highlighting, automatic indenting, and basic syntax checking, Notepad or Simple Text should do fine (for Windows and Mac, respectively).
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

Default For future reference

Good Day!

If you want editors that will support PHP ther are downloadable php editors.. But i it is also good using Macromedia dreamweaver. its like front page but the different Dreamweaver support PHP,ASP and other script languages.