Advanced Search

Thread: Staying anonymous with a proxy

Thanks

Default Staying anonymous with a proxy

Proxy to stay anonymous with Java/Javascript/plug-ins/flash...

1-method

Install Firewall on your machine and restrict all the connections to the Internet (except for the anonymous proxy server) from a browser. It's also recommended to use port mapping for this free anonymous proxy server and define the browser's proxy as 127.0.0.1 with the local port from port mapping.

2-method

Use socksification in your browser. This will enable relaying all the information your browser or any other software sends and transfers to the proxy server.

3║- THE Best Method

You need to set up LAN, local IP addresses (192.168.1.x or alike). A corporate proxy server should forwards ALL requests to a free anonymous proxy server (you need to have skills and rights of a system administrator in order to do that). It's impossible to connect to the Internet bypassing a corporate proxy, as long as external IP address is not assigned to local machines. It's also impossible to scan local machine's settings: even if Java/ActiveX applets detects and gives out your local IP address (192.168.1.x) to the web server, your anonymity will remain unbroken. So, basically, you can rate this option as 100% anonymity.

greetings

Thanks
    Blog Entries

socksification

That's close enough, I suppose, although it should be noted that if you permit the ActiveX or Java socket connections, it can trace a route back to the host and so get your location anyway.

By the way, this has absolutely nothing to do with Javascript.
    Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

Thanks

What if you want to set up a proxy?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Twey | I understand English | 日本語が分かります | mi jimpe fi le jbobau | mi esperanton komprenas | je comprends franšais | entiendo espa˝ol | t˘i Ýt hiểu tiếng Việt | ich verstehe ein bisschen Deutsch | beware XHTML | common coding mistakes | tutorials | various stuff | argh PHP!

Thanks

Thanks!
    Peter - alotofstuffhere[dot]com - Email Me - Donate via PayPal - Got spare hardware? Donate 'em to me :) Just send me a PM.
    Currently: enjoying the early holidays :)
    Read before posting: FAQ | What you CAN'T do with JavaScript | Form Rules | Thread Title Naming Guide

Thanks

those work in italian webs?