Thread: DD Image Gallery but can a jquery style carousel be added with left to right buttons

Thanks

Default DD Image Gallery but can a jquery style carousel be added with left to right buttons

1) Script Title: DD Image Gallery but add a jquery style carousel with left to right arrow buttons

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/cs...gallery/#thumb

3) Describe problem:

combine DD Image Gallery with a jquery type or style of carousel. Basically take a carousel but the advantages of the CSS driven hover with enlarge that the image gallery allows. I have not been able to find ANY carousels that have a hover enlarge option. The problem i see doing this is jquery typically requires items to be in a list or <li> so it knows what to put in the carousel. However, the DD image gallery is much simpler and only needs items to be labeled with a class called "thumbnail" so you can technically have as many "thumbnail" images as you want. I have this set up to pull from a database and populate as many as I need but I do NOT have the left to right scroller that a jquery style carousel has.

this would be a killer combination of a combined carousel and hover enlarge DD image gallery.

a database populated DD Image Gallery is in use at www.installdr.com at the top to show individual products. it just needs left and right scroll arrows to perform the carousel and bring in more products.

Thanks

Vic
    God Loves You and will never love you less.
    http://www.vicsjavascripts.org/Home.htm
    If my post has been useful please donate to http://www.operationsmile.org.uk/

Thanks

that may actually work with some modifications. hopefully there is a way to keep the core DD Image Gallery coding in tact and add the carousel option. Hopefully someone here may know a way.