Thread: navigation/action Image button not displaying, but mouse detecting it

Thanks

Default navigation/action Image button not displaying, but mouse detecting it

Been trying to get my own x to display to close the "Info" caption box on galleria.classic.css.

On my page www.dorsetdog.com/galleria-slide-trial-in-google-sites scroll down to the lower slide show. Click on the i for the caption to display. The x for close is to the right of the white caption area.

The mouse detects the location of the background-image, but the image refuses to display.

The css is

Code:
    .galleria-info-close { 
    width: 15px; 
    height: 15px; 
    position: absolute; 
    top: 5px; 
    right: -20px; 
    background-position: 5px -20px; 
    opacity: .8; filter: alpha(opacity=90); 
    cursor: pointer; 
    display: none; 
    z-index:1; }

.notouch .galleria-info-close:hover{ opacity:1; filter: alpha(opacity=100); } 
    .touch .galleria-info-close:active{ opacity:1; filter: alpha(opacity=100); }

.galleria-info-close{ 
    width: 15px; 
    height: 15px; 
    cursor: pointer; 
    background-image: url (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pFvd1X7Dd38/UvvTyRNKcuI/AAAAAAAA...) no repeat; 
    }
    Any pointers greatly appreciated, thanks

galleria.classic.css

Thanks

Unhappy Think it's actualy a js issue

Becoming more and more convinced that there is some code missing from the two js files - as there seems to be no div created for the Play/Pause or the Info Close graphics to display

galleria-1.3.5.js galleria.classic.js

Thanks

have you tried messing with the opacity.

I am using firefox and see a grey box instead of the red box with the white x(I think I got the close images colors right (lol)

and that is for the top slideshow where a red round icon with a blue outline and a white "i" is to the bottom left of the the gallery image-after clicking the "i" it opens the info panel and there is a grey box to the right of the panel.I presume this is supposed to be the close button but as you say it shows incorrectly using firefox any ways-....
    Thanks,

Bud

Thanks

Your are absolutely right in that the close icon should show to the right of the captions. I have coloured the background white with the css to prove that the location is there, and to help anyone see where I am talking about.

I have tried playing with opacity and with z-index, and got absolutely no where. When I was playing around with the slide show play controls (which I still haven't resolved ), I put 'play' into the galleria-1.3.5.js file, and it did actually display my "Play" graphic, but the button didn't work.

It appears to me that the two js files (galleria.classic.js and galleria-1.3.5.js) have some code missing as there is no "div" to display the Info Close or the play buttons, but my js knowledge is exceptionally limited.
    Requests to galleria for help on the issue of displaying the closing X and using play and pause buttons to control the slideshow by numerous people results in galleria sending an automated email point you to the "basic" page, which just shows you what links to put in the html page.

So if anyone could take a look at the js code for me, would be greatly appreciated

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	close-not-showing.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	85.0 KB 
ID:	5377 galleria-1.3.5.js Click image for larger version. 

Name:	close-should-be.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	5378

Thanks

Default Resolve galleria buttons not displaying

I've resolved this.

The problem is that galleria uses a png strip with all the control buttons on one strip. because of the way that Galleria displays the slideshow and the buttons, one can find that the actuals image is miles away from the window where it is supposed to be. I've experienced as much as 600px difference. I had to repeatedly adjust the background-position by 10px at a time until the correct image appeared in the background window. Rather tiresome, but looks ok when sorted

www.dorsetdog.com/galleria-slide-trial-in-google-sites

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	positioning.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	5394 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	classic-map.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	1.8 KB 
ID:	5395