Thread: RECAPCTHA - Incorrect input returns user to blank form with no error

Thanks

Default RECAPCTHA - Incorrect input returns user to blank form with no error

CORRECT Recaptcha entry correctly submits the form and redirects the user to a payment page. No problem here! INcCORRECT Recaptcha brings the user back to the form - blanked out. NOT GOOD!

My process.php is attached since the character limit will not allow posting here:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Blog Entries

When you ask a question, its better if you provide all the info - your form markup and details of what you'd expect the outcome to be in this case.

I'm only replying because I recognise the Form Tools process script and the API. Have you followed the tutorial in the docs? http://docs.formtools.org/tutorials/...g_form_fields/
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

Thanks

I understand. Apparently this forum has restrictions on the number of characters in a post and will not allow me to post the code.

I never came across the link you posted before. It just be exactly what I need! I will read it and give it a try and report back.

Thank you so much!

Thanks

You can provide a link to the page, use an online service like jsfiddle, add an attachment here, or just use two posts if you need the extra space (but try not to post too many thousands of lines of irrelevant code!). More helpfully you could attempt to narrow down the region where the problem is occurring, if you can identify the right section.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum