Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Your suggestion is required.

Thanks

I did post in the HTML section

Thanks

This thread?
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/s...n-error-please

As I said, I think that one is fine for now-- it doesn't look bad, and fixing it would require you to fully understand how the code works. However, someone else can reply to that if they have an answer. It would just take more time than I have at the moment to go through it and figure out what's wrong. If you just use trial and error you might be able to find where those colors are located. But to do it right you'd need to really understand the code. It's great that you're learning all of this, but it may take some time before you can modify certain details like that. If you definitely need to change that, ask a very specific question about exactly what you need changed so someone can tell you exactly where to change it. Beyond that, I'd suggest starting by learning about HTML and CSS code rather than relying on Expression Web.

Don't take any of this the wrong way-- this is a help forum, not a do-it-for-you forum. We're happy to help. And someone may still help with that question. But the simple answer is to start figuring it out yourself, and ask us questions along the way.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

No problem.
    I have now changed all the links so the radius is in place.

Can you advise anything else i need to do.

Thanks

I think it looks good now.

One thing I might look into would be a non-bold, perhaps different font for the main text (paragraphs). But it's fine if you like that.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

OK
    Thanks for your time.

Thanks

Hi
    Please take a look now and see the difference.
    http://www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/index.html

Thanks

Looks fine.

I think the extra logos (top right) are overwhelming/excessive. Putting some product images up there could be a good idea. Or blank space might be easier on the eyes.

Thanks

Taken onboard and now changed

Thanks

djr33

Please take a look at http://www.theremotedoctor.co.uk/audi_accessories.html and press FLIP REMOTE KEY PAD
    You will currently see a pink border,please advise a RGB figure of which you will think will suit the in place of the pink and blend in nice with the theme of the page tec.

Thanks

Thanks

Hm... I'd say either the border blue color or the red, both of the colors found elsewhere in the design. The pink is different (unlike the rest of the site) but not particularly bad if you really like it.