Thread: need "image-slide-effect" via mouse-click in <td> ... </td>

Thanks

Default need "image-slide-effect" via mouse-click in <td> ... </td>

Dear HTML- and CSS-Coder,

need "image-slide-effect" via mouse-click in <td> ... </td>

(Ihr knnt auch auf deutsch antworten, lieben dank an alle)

Im sitting on my own portfolio and I want to use a "simple" image-slide-effect via mouseclick like here:

http://www.noem9studio.com/filter/branding/NEW-Noem9-Studio-Branding

The problem is, Im not a coder and my hole site is built up with html and css
    and everything is made via tables (please, dont laugh, I know, coder hate tables, seriously).

I tried to implement javascript and other script or even if I try one more div-tag, I destroyed the whole
    layout.
    Please dont tell me that I had to use finished templates or whatever. I want to make this portfolio on my own,
    with the instruments Im comfortable with, that means normal html with css.

So my question to you, is it possible to use this effect (see in the link below) in a fix table-layout, do you know that?
    Here is a screenshot, that you exactly know what Im talking about:

I hope you can help me with this problem and
    I wish you a wonderful sunday.

Kind Regards & Cheers
    Last edited by Beverleyh; 08-18-2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Formatting

Thanks
    Blog Entries

To answer your question, yes it is possible to include an image gallery in a table layout - you would put the script and any associated div containers into a table cell of your choice, that you have created space for in your table markup.

There are various image slideshows/galleries available in the DD script library and each comes with installation instructions. The Ultimate Fade In Slideshow could be a suitable choice as it allows custom control buttons, whether that be obvious buttons (as in the demo on the bottom right) or larger, 'invisible' div buttons that overlay the actual slideshow images (that would appear to mimic the effect of the gallery in the sample page you linked to [I'm on iPhone though so not sure how it works on desktop]) http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...nslideshow.htm

Have a go at following the installation instructions and if you need more help, please provide a link to your web page with details of what exactly you would like help with (script installation/layout).
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beverleyh View Post
    To answer your question, yes it is possible to include an image gallery in a table layout - you would put the script and any associated div containers into a table cell of your choice, that you have created space for in your table markup.

There are various image slideshows/galleries available in the DD script library and each comes with installation instructions. The Ultimate Fade In Slideshow could be a suitable choice as it allows custom control buttons, whether that be obvious buttons (as in the demo on the bottom right) or larger, 'invisible' div buttons that overlay the actual slideshow images (that would appear to mimic the effect of the gallery in the sample page you linked to [I'm on iPhone though so not sure how it works on desktop]) http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...nslideshow.htm

Have a go at following the installation instructions and if you need more help, please provide a link to your web page with details of what exactly you would like help with (script installation/layout).
    dear dear Beverleyh,

thank you for your help, Ill do my best to make my gallery work.