Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSS <hr>

Thanks
    Blog Entries

A 2px padding is probably too small to do anything noticeable. Plus doing it that way below would be changing the padding on ALL tds.

If you only want to affect the padding for that one td, you can either give it a class and define specific CSS for it in the stylesheet, OR you can add an inline-style along with your others - about 10px on the left and right look like they would do it;
    Code:
    <td style="vertical-align: top; text-align: justify; width: 850px; padding-right: 10px; padding-left: 10px;" class="">How do you marry a niche rural agri brand with the world of social media? With an interactive, informative and social facebook page! The Agrimark facebook page has grown to a community of almost 10 000 members in just 20 months and is growing by the day.</td>
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

Thanks

Beverleyh did I tell you I love you? Thank you so much. That was a very simple solution and 12px does it for me Thanks so much and have a fabulous day.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

No problem - spreading the love is what makes DD such a nice place to visit.

Have a great day also.
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org