Thread: Vertical ContentSlider with left sided Tabs

Thanks

Default Vertical ContentSlider with left sided Tabs

The last days i have been around the Web a lot with searching for a Content Slider, came up with new Ideas but had to understand that most Effects wont work with mobiles.

At the End i had to step back to my Root Idea of using a Conent Slider but because of the limited Space and the hugh content, i am looking for something with left sided Tabs, that dont move but open the choosen, hidden, Content. Since some Content is smaller, some is more, it should have no fixed height.

Attached is a simple Graphic, hope its easy to understand what i am after..
    Maybe someone knows this kind of a slider and/or is willing to help me with fiinding/realising/changing it. Thanks a lot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Unbenannt.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	5149  

Thanks
    Blog Entries

i am looking for something with left sided Tabs, that dont move but open the choosen, hidden, Content. Since some Content is smaller, some is more, it should have no fixed height.
    I don't understand why you need a script to achieve something that is, in effect, a static 2-column website with seperate pages for seperate content. That would be the easiest thing to implement and, if I remember from your previous discussions with John, should be something that a self-proclaimed non-coder would be able to handle more easily. And as you've specifically mentioned designing for mobiles, a non-script solution would be faster and more compatible for mobile devices.
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

Thanks

I i would like to use a 2-column website with seperate pages for seperate content i would do so and not asking for Help here with kinda script a am looking for.
    I i want an Egg for Breakfast are you going to tell me, to have an Orange Juice just because its more healthy?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Honky View Post
    I i would like to use a 2-column website with seperate pages for seperate content i would do so and not asking for Help here with kinda script a am looking for.
    I i want an Egg for Breakfast are you going to tell me, to have an Orange Juice just because its more healthy?
    There is no place for rudeness on the forums.

You asked for help in realising something and I gave you an honest evaluation based on your own description and previous interactions with other moderators - you have said yourself that you are a non-coder.

If I have misinterpreted your requirements then please help me understand. I have said that I do not already so please do not berate me for that when I am taking the time to help you.
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

Thanks

That's somewhat of an odd metaphor, but I think the answer is yes: the reason you're here is for advice because you don't already know the best way to eat breakfast. So we provide the best help we can, both in terms of suggesting ways to solve the immediate problem and potentially better alternatives to consider. We would never tell you that you can't choose an option, but considering that we are trying to help you, it's totally reasonable to give you help in various ways. One of the hardest things you can do is try to solve something that shouldn't be a problem in the first place-- if there's a reason our answers don't help, we'll be happy to discuss it and consider something new.
    (And, in conclusion, this is why you're asking for help on a web design forum, rather than asking for help on a breakfast forum-- I assume you know a lot more about breakfast, and need a lot less help, than you do about web design-- and that's why we're here-- to help with web design.)
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum