Thread: Tab Content Script

Thanks

Default Tab Content Script

1) Script Title: Tab Content Script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...tabcontent.htm

3) Describe problem: Wrapping to second line

I've been working on a website that uses this script and the problem we run across is she really does need for her tabs to run onto a second line but it causes issues with doing that. The second line with overlap the first line of them. See here: escapesltd.com/laos/index1.html
    I added in one as a test so you can see what it's doing.
    Any ideas on how to fix this?
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 07-11-2013 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Format

Thanks

Well,I tired using two <br> tags and it seemed to work fine here:

http://www.web-user.net/test/tabs/index1.html

Just source the page and you will see the tags.I added to the script for the new tabs as well as the content,so we would see it load also
    Thanks,

Bud

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Your page is in violation of Dynamic Drive's usage terms, which, among other things, states that the credit notice inside script must stay intact. Please reinstate the notice first.
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

Thanks
    Blog Entries

In fact there are a few DD scripts in use on your website and none if them have the copyright notice preserved in the actual web page. This is a courtesy to the people who have worked hard to produce these scripts - please respect their efforts and reinstate ALL copyright notices before any assistance is given.

If you find the default multi-line comments in the JavaScript link tag too long, at least provide a one-line comment with the name of the script and source link on DD so that others may find the scripts when they view the source code and the rightful author is acknowledged - example;
    Code:
    <!-- All Levels Navigational Menu - (c) Dynamic Drive DHTML code library - http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/ddlevelsmenu/ -->
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beverleyh View Post
    In fact there are a few DD scripts in use on your website and none if them have the copyright notice preserved in the actual web page. This is a courtesy to the people who have worked hard to produce these scripts - please respect their efforts and reinstate ALL copyright notices before any assistance is given.

If you find the default multi-line comments in the JavaScript link tag too long, at least provide a one-line comment with the name of the script and source link on DD so that others may find the scripts when they view the source code and the rightful author is acknowledged - example;
    Code:
    <!-- All Levels Navigational Menu - (c) Dynamic Drive DHTML code library - http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/ddlevelsmenu/ -->
    My apologies. I was not the one who setup these scripts. That was done by their previous web designer. I had to search hard through all of them to even find out where they got the script from.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beverleyh View Post

Code:
    Okay...all pages should have the copyright notice in them now.

So do you have any ideas on my original question?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 Times in 3,178 Posts
    Blog Entries

ajfmrf posted this earlier, but it wasn't visible:

Quote Originally Posted by ajfmrf View Post
    Well,I tired using two <br> tags and it seemed to work fine here:

http://www.web-user.net/test/tabs/index1.html

Just source the page and you will see the tags.I added to the script for the new tabs as well as the content,so we would see it load also
    I don't know if that's what you need or not.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Yes! I think that'll work! Thank you!