Thread: Simple Image Panner with coordinates

Thanks

Default Simple Image Panner with coordinates

Hi guys, is it possible to call a function inside the imagepanner.js (my function return coordinates)

So, when i click the Zoom In icon - x and y coordinates will increment based on the maxzoom (ex: x: 10; y: 20 - first click will be x: 20; y:40 and so on.. and vice versa on Zoom Out

Hope to hear you guys. Thanks in advance...

Thanks

Please provide links to the scripts you're talking about and the page in question so that we can see how all of this works together. It's hard to imagine an answer to your question without understanding some context.

Generally speaking, yes-- this sort of thing, using math to manipulate how images are displayed, is possible. But exactly how will depend on the details of your script. Or, you could explain in more general terms what you want to accomplish and we might be able to suggest a suitable script.

Are you talking about this or a related script?
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...magepanner.htm

If this is a request for help with a DD script, it should be posted in the "DD scripts help" section. A moderator can move it there for you if you confirm that this is the case. Note that the required format in that section includes the name of the script and a link to the script's page. This makes it easier (and faster) to help you.

If this is a question that can be answered with only the information on the demo page, we can work from that. If this is based on your particular website/installation of the page (and, for example, there is no problem on the demo page) then we will need to see your webpage as well.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Yes, I'm referring to DD DHTML Simple Image Panner and Zoomer.

Also, is there a way to disable "Simple Image Panner and Zoomer" function on page load and would be enable when I click a toggle button.

Thanks

Thanks

You didn't address the other points in my post-- a link to your page (or your code), exactly what you're trying to accomplish, etc.

I think it will be simpler for you to start a new thread. So I'm going to close this one (because it's in the wrong section and is missing important information). Please follow this link and the instructions there, and you will be able to get help that way:
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/n...=newthread&f=2
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum