Thread: flash chat won't open in IE, fine in firefox?

Thanks

Default flash chat won't open in IE, fine in firefox?

Have a word press flash chat plugin, works fin on same domain in internet explorer and all others no problem.

However, we want to offer to others in an iframe, I had placed on a demo page here to see if it would work.

In IE, just kept attempting to load, I assumed this may be due to not being on the same domain ( maybe needed js file or something to help load it ), However, when opening in firefox, it opened just fine?

is there some sort of code to add to iframe html to correct this, so everyone in any browser can view?

Code:

<DIV style="HEIGHT: 574px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-TOP: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; WIDTH: 657px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"><IFRAME style="BORDER-TOP: #cccccc 4px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #cccccc 4px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #cccccc 4px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #cccccc 4px solid; WIDTH: 653px" height=530 src="http://kentuckyweedradio.com/wp-content/plugins/fcchat/html/chat/index.html?embed=true&amp;toolbar=false&amp;width=653&amp;room_offset=60" frameBorder=0 width=320 scrolling=none align=center></IFRAME></DIV>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Thank you in advance....

Thanks

IE - dose not allow 3rd party cookies, anyway or coding that will help me get around this?

Thanks

How to make one of these.?

Thanks

Your question is unclear. If you have a new question, please start a new thread. Currently, this thread does not have enough information for us to answer your question clearly. The link in the first post has some information about the script. I suggest starting there.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

i think he is trying to say "IE will not allow the code to display because i am using third-party software. Is there a way to bypass this on IE?"
    However, i could be wrong.