Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: looking for feedback

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by claytonbrown View Post
    When comes to quality vs price... we don't really choose a side as we feel we win on both fronts
    If you're confident that you win both, choose quality.

Thanks

Based on our research of our own reviews vs. other dance lesson videos sold on eBay & Amazon we by far out rate the competition in customer satisfaction... hence, rated #1 by consumers. And although I know the competition is not thick, I have no doubt that our videos are indeed the best on the market.
    Perhaps. But that's a biased interpretation-- you can't reliably say "we looked at reviews and decided ours was the best". Do you have any statistics? Perhaps you could link (from that text) to a page that explains this information-- you might be better off saying something like "most purchased on ebay" if you can indeed show that.

Thanks a million for all you feedback, check out the site, let me know what you think of the changes. (we did tone down the #1 rated aspect as well as visitors may have been asking the same as you. When comes to quality vs price... we don't really choose a side as we feel we win on both fronts.. not sure we have communicated it well enough yet though, but we are going to get there.
    Quality is almost impossible to communicate on the internet. You should do everything you can, of course, but visitors will always be a little unsure. But reasonable pricing is something they can check easily. (But I agree with Adrian-- you shouldn't focus on "low low prices" but on "good quality for the price", by showing them that the DVDs are affordable, but not cheap.)

Overall, I think the new look is much improved. The information is clearer, and I skipped a lot less of it looking over the page. One possibility would be to add more links to additional information-- for example, you could make all of the "checkmark" items to the right of the video go to pages with details about customer satisfaction, your guarantee, and so forth. (I would not recommend adding underlines or making them look like links-- if customers have questions, they'll naturally hover over those with their mouse looking for additional information-- there's no reason to informs others of it, because they may not care. The little "hand" cursor should be enough.)
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks
    Blog Entries

followup -

yeah, much better. Each section feels relevant. Love the tv - it perfectly communicates what your product is.

I might bump the font-size up a bit, but that's about it.