Thread: New PC and problems with windows 7 surface

Thanks

Default New PC and problems with windows 7 surface

Hi!
    I bought a new PC (Intel i5 3570, 8 GB 1333 MHZ CL9 Ram, Radeon 6670 HD 1gb ddr5, Asus P8B75-MLX motherboard, samsung 120 GB SSD sata3).
    I put all the components together and installed windows 7 professional 64 bit and SP1 and all drivers.
    Here is the problem: Its so ****ing slow and i dont know why!!!
    it boots quickly, but changing windows so slow. sometimes it doesnt even react when i press on a desktop icon (for example). then i have to go to the windows task manager and it works for some seconds. then the same **** happens. and sometimes my mouse curser stays "clicked" and i have to press like 4-5 times until its "unclicked" again. has somebody an idea whats going wrong? i guess is has something to do with the windows surface or graphic or design, because when i am in a programm like firefox right now, it works fine.

i wanted to have a quick pc and now i am happy when a desktop icon can be clicked on

is there any software which can check my system for misstakes or wrong drivers?

thx for info, wettergott

Thanks

ok, i guess i solved the problem. i think my middle mouse button is broken and always sends signals so i cant swich windows. by setting another action to the middle mouse button the errors are gone (i hope). i can't confirm it absolutly, but by now it works fine.
    ...a wasted afternoon and evening!

THIS THREAD CAN BE CLOSED