Thread: Zoom .. Zoom... Multiple Images

Thanks

Exclamation Zoom .. Zoom... Multiple Images

1) Script Title: :: Featured Image Zoomer (now w/Multi-Zoom) v2.1

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...uredzoomer.htm

3) Describe problem: Hello Folks...!!

I am trying to use this wonderful script to show details on 6 diferent products on my site. Everything goes right until I click on the second and subsecuents images. All of other images displays into container one. I would need to display each image into his own container. I am using tables and placed code and pictures on each table as weel.
    Please help. !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	products.JPG 
Views:	505 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	5046  

Thanks
    Blog Entries

The demo page shows how to setup multiple instances of the script so, to save us guessing, you'll need to post a link to your page so we can see where you're having problems. If you prefer you can always post a link to a test page that you can delete once everything is fixed.
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

Thanks

Thank you so much for answering back. I think I've resolved the issue with the images assigning a unique multizoom id. Now he problem is with the zoom. Some times appear, some other does not appear. Everytime appears in a diferent position, and once you click on one of them the rest got missed all the time.
    This is the link to the page I am talking about:

goldbuyersgloballink.com/sales_repairs.htm

Again thank so much for your valuable time!
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 04-23-2013 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Format

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I'm not sure what you're describing. Your page appears to work like the demo page does (at least for me here on iphone) so what are you expecting to happen or what would you like to change? Does a problem appear in a specific browser?

- The zoom always appears for me (initial load times vary),
    - The zoom 'floats' in the same position (but this could be due to my small screen). Anyway, the demo instructions advise this about the magnifierpos setting, so you could be describing the auto-shift behaviour when there is not enough room;
    magnifierpos - Sets the position of the magnifying area relative to the original image. Enter " right " or " left ". Default is " right ".

Note: If there's not enough room for it in the window in the desired direction, it will automatically shift to the other direction.
    - I click on a 'zoomed' area and all previously activated zoomed areas vanish/reset.

This all seems to be expected (although I will check on PC later) as demonstrated by the demo, so please can you explain more about your problem.
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

Thanks

Hello...

Basically the problem is with the image been zoomed. When you clinkon the image the zoom appear at the very top of the page. Far away from the original image. You should see it on a regular desktop/screen to see what I am telling you.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 Times in 3,178 Posts
    Blog Entries

Change this:

Code:
    <html xmlns:mso="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:msdt="uuid:C2F41010-65B3-11d1-A29F-00AA00C14882">
    to this:

Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html>
    <html>
    The browser cache may need to be cleared and/or the page refreshed to see changes.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate