Thread: Css

Thanks

Question Css

Hi,

I'm new to this site and have landed here after searching for CSS template. After countless attacks with CSS, I was able to make a CSS from scratch, it was ok but after I got tired fixing the listing which would not work for some odd reason. I then opted for CSS templates on-line, I tried a few but it would not work in-conjunction with my file, which were to be supported by CSS. Now after 5 days of trying I just cannot fix it.

Tried searching for a tutor for CSS, but they never do respond back. I'd appreciate if someone could assist me.

Thank you

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It would probably be easier to post your page in the general CSS forum and explain what it is that you need help with specifically.
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

Thanks
    Blog Entries

This is the "Paid Work" forum - are you advertising a paid job?

If so, what is your budget? How will you pay (PayPal, etc.)? How do expect to hold you lessons (Skype, maybe)?

If you're looking for a tutor, it would be best if you had a project so you have a clear idea of what it is you want to learn. That would also help determine how many hours/lessons you might need.