As with many of DD's earlier forays into jQuery, magnifier was written assuming there would be no other jQuery scripts on the page and that there might be other script libraries on the page needing the $ variable. As such, it uses the
Save and use that version.
/* jQuery Image Magnify script v1.1
* This notice must stay intact for usage
* Author: Dynamic Drive at http://www.dynamicdrive.com/
* Visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for full source code
* Nov 16th, 09 (v1.1): Adds ability to dynamically apply/reapply magnify effect to an image, plus magnify to a specific width in pixels.
* Feb 8th, 11 (v1.11): Fixed bug that caused script to not work in newever versions of jQuery (ie: v1.4.4)
magnifyby: 3, //default increase factor of enlarged image
duration: 500, //default dur . . .
The browser cache may need to be cleared and/or the page refreshed to see changes.