Thread: Problem with the last panel (Step Carousel 1.9)

Thanks

Question Problem with the last panel (Step Carousel 1.9)

1) Script Title: Step Carousel Viewer v1.9

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...epcarousel.htm

3) Describe problem: I can't disable the blank panel at the end of the rotation list.

My current settings in css:

Code:
    .stepcarousel{
    width: 700px; /*Width of Carousel Viewer itself*/
    height: 140px; /*Height should enough to fit largest content's height*/

.stepcarousel .panel{
    margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px; /*margin around each panel*/ (margin-right 5px)
    width: 230px; /*Width of each panel holding each content.
    Website using this script: http://www.hdmusicvideos.info

Is there a way to keep the (margin-right 5px) without the blank panel at the end ? if I set margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; /*margin around each panel*/ then is no blank panel at the end... but I need spaces between the panels)

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by hdmusicvideos; 03-09-2013 at 06:10 PM. Reason: added code tags

Thanks

Code:
    	alignpanels:function($, config){
    		var paneloffset=0
    		var i=0
    		config.paneloffsets=[paneloffset] //array to store upper left offset of each panel (1st element=0)
    		config.panelwidths=[] //array to store widths of each panel
    		config.$panels.each(function(index){ //loop through panels
    			var $currentpanel=$(this)
    			$currentpanel.css({float: 'none', position: 'absolute', left: paneloffset+'px'}) //position panel
    			$currentpanel.bind('click', function(e){return config.onpanelclick(e.target)}) //bind onpanelclick() to onclick event
    			paneloffset+=stepcarousel.getCSSValue($currentpanel.css('marginRight')) + parseInt($currentpanel.get(0).offsetWidth || $currentpanel.css('width')) //calculate next panel offset
    			config.paneloffsets.push(paneloffset) //remember this offset
    			config.panelwidths.push(paneloffset-config.paneloffsets[config.paneloffsets.length-2]) //remember panel width
                if (-(parseInt($currentpanel.get(0).offsetLeft)+parseInt($currentpanel.get(0).offsetWidth))+config.$gallery.get(0).offsetWidth+parseInt(config.$gallery.css('width'))>0){
                 i++;
                }
    		})
    		config.lastvisiblepanel=i-1 //calculate index of panel that when in 1st position reveals the very last panel all at once based on gallery width
         	config.paneloffsets.pop() //delete last offset (redundant)
    		config.$belt.css({width: paneloffset+'px'}) //Set Belt DIV to total panels' widths
    		config.currentpanel=(config.panelbehavior.persist)? parseInt(this.getCookie(config.galleryid+"persist")) : 0 //determine 1st panel to show by default
    		config.currentpanel=(typeof config.currentpanel=="number" && config.currentpanel<config.$panels.length)? config.currentpanel : 0
    		var endpoint=config.paneloffsets[config.currentpanel]+(config.currentpanel==0? 0 : config.beltoffset)
    		config.$belt.css({left: -endpoint+'px'})
    		if (config.defaultbuttons.enable==true){ //if enable default back/forth nav buttons
    			var $navbuttons=this.addnavbuttons($, config, config.currentpanel)
    			$(window).bind("load resize", function(){ //refresh position of nav buttons when page loads/resizes, in case offsets weren't available document.oncontentload
    				config.offsets={left:stepcarousel.getoffset(config.$gallery.get(0), "offsetLeft"), top:stepcarousel.getoffset(config.$gallery.get(0), "offsetTop")}
    				config.$leftnavbutton.css({left:config.offsets.left+config.defaultbuttons.leftnav[1]+'px', top:config.offsets.top+config.defaultbuttons.leftnav[2]+'px'})
    				config.$rightnavbutton.css({left:config.offsets.left+config.$gallery.get(0).offsetWidth+config.defaultbuttons.rightnav[1]+'px', top:config.offsets.top+config.defaultbuttons.rightnav[2]+'px'})
    			})
    		}
    		if (config.autostep && config.autostep.enable){ //enable auto stepping of Carousel?
    			var $carouselparts=config.$gallery.add(typeof $navbuttons!="undefined"? $navbuttons : null)
    			$carouselparts.bind('click', function(){
    				config.autostep.status="stopped"
    				stepcarousel.stopautostep(config)
    			})
    			$carouselparts.hover(function(){ //onMouseover
    				stepcarousel.stopautostep(config)
    				config.autostep.hoverstate="over"
    			}, function(){ //onMouseout
    				if (config.steptimer && config.autostep.hoverstate=="over" && config.autostep.status!="stopped"){
    					config.steptimer=setInterval(function(){stepcarousel.autorotate(config.galleryid)}, config.autostep.pause)
    					config.autostep.hoverstate="out"
    				}
    			})
    			config.steptimer=setInterval(function(){stepcarousel.autorotate(config.galleryid)}, config.autostep.pause) //automatically rotate Carousel Viewer
    		} //end enable auto stepping check
    		this.createpaginate($, config)
    		this.statusreport(config.galleryid)
    		config.oninit()
    		config.onslideaction(this)
    	},
    Vic
    God Loves You and will never love you less.
    http://www.vicsjavascripts.org/Home.htm
    If my post has been useful please donate to http://www.operationsmile.org.uk/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vwphillips For This Useful Post:

hdmusicvideos (03-09-2013)

Thanks

Thanks... but what to do with that code ? Do I need to delete where is highlighted in red ?

hmmm... I will try to add this in stepcarousel.js

***Edit: Problem solved - added the code in stepcarousel.js file.
    Last edited by hdmusicvideos; 03-09-2013 at 06:09 PM.