After searching for a solution to my @font-face fonts not showing in Firefox I came across the following thread which I want to try.
It looks straight forward enough, but my problem is I don't understand some of the terms used - I am a novice.
What does this mean:
"set a Access-Control-Allow-Origin header to the font" and "Add the snippet…to a .htaccess file…"
So with absolutely no prior knowledge, am I correct in thinking I have to:
1. Open TextEdit (i'm a mac user)
2. Copy and paste the following code
3. Save the file as .htaccess
4. Place this file in the font folder on my server?
5. Then my @fontface/Firefox issues will disappear?
Please note that I am not using Word Press
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"