Thread: Horizontal Accordion on Click?

Thanks

Default Horizontal Accordion on Click?

1) Script Title: Horizontal Accordion script

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...haccordion.htm

3) Describe problem: I've found the horizontal accordion and love it! I'm using to administer a "multi-page" survey where each "topic section" of the survey is on a different panel. It's very awesome.

However, I'd like to change the panels from moving on mouse-rollover to an actual click to prevent the user from accidentally causing the panels to shift. Is there a setting somewhere to change it from rollover to click?

If this has already been answered, please post a link to the thread with the answer. (I did some searching but didn't find anything relevant.)

Thanks!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Try finding the keyword "mouseenter" inside the .js file, and replace that with "click".
    DD Admin

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ddadmin For This Useful Post:

DamianHart (07-20-2010)

Thanks

Beautiful. Thank you so much.

Thanks

Hello, I'm looking to do this exact thing, however I've changed the "mouseenter" to click in the .js file and I'm still getting rollover actions? I noticed this thread is a bit old...is there someting else I need to tweak?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,240 Times in 3,201 Posts
    Blog Entries

That should do it even in the current version, just make sure you are not using collapsecurrent: tru in your on page haccordion.setup call.

The browser's cache may need to be cleared, and/or the page refreshed after the change. And make sure you saved the changed file properly and that your page is using it, not the unedited one.

If you want more help, please include a link to the page on your site that contains the problematic code so we can check it out.
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate