Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Book Flip Slideshow

Thanks

Angry Book Flip Slideshow

I downloaded the Book Flip Slideshow and it works except for one small problem. During the first pass all images are in the correct sequence, page 1, page 2, page3, etc. However, on the second and subsequent passes, the page1 image and page2 image are swapped. The remaining images are ok.

Help! Help! Help! rmlnm@att.net

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread for the proper posting format for asking a question.

Does this problem occur for you on our demo page as well? If not, please include a link to your problematic page.

Thanks

That's ok. This script is so bad I cannot use it. Nothing but junk!

Thanks

Depends on how you use it.. Different images look better than others and they way you set it up.

cr3ative
    A retired member, drop me a line through my site if you'd like to find me!
    cr3ative media | read the stickies

Thanks

The script just does not work. At first I thought the problem was only with the first two images but all images are affected. You have to specify the image that you want to appear on the right side page first, then the left side image but after the first pass the left side page no longer corresponds to the right side page. I did not include the script because it is exactly as you show it.

Is there an easy way to extract any of the scripts? I click on SELECT ALL but I get the complete web page again!

Thanks

Thumbs up Great Scripts!

I personally think these scripts are great. We are fortunate to have people like you! These scripts can be used for personal or commercial sites.

So, rmlnm, it's not very nice of you to call these scripts junk. These people are willing to allow us to use this stuff. A lot of places only let you use their codes for personal web sites. I find it very helpful to be able to use them for lots of different things.

Someone put a lot of hard work into making them too. I know this is hard work, and really appreciate their time and effort.

Thanks

I understand that but I think a script should work as advertised otherwise it is junk!

Thanks

They're FREE, and I've never had a problem with them.

And as you haven't provided a link as ddAdmin asked, we can't help you any further until then. Unless we can literally see what the problem is (i.e code access), we can't help.

Free.

cr3ative

Thanks

Thumbs down

Bully for you, but that doesn't help me does it?? If you can't provide a solution why do you even bother to post a reply!

Thanks

Ok, I did not intend to start a flame war, and I apologise.
    You can all have a jaffa cake and some tinsel on the house.

All I'm saying is that when ddAdmin asked for more details as to the problem so we could help you out, you replied with no details and shunned the script. We can't help without more details, for example an attached file containing the problematic code.

cr3ative