Thread: vertical align text to image

Thanks

Question vertical align text to image

Hi,
    I have problem in blogger in my blog i want to vertical align text in comments to middle of smiles i do not know if you know what i mean or not but this what i want to do

also i do not know is the modifications of code will be in comments code or in smiles code and what should i do to do that.

please help me
    Last edited by Shady Moustafa; 01-21-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

In the CSS, you can try setting the line-height of your comments text to the same height as the smiley image.

If you need more help, please post a link to your page, but be aware that as Blogger is a 3rd party hosted service, you might not be able to implement all suggestions made. Also, if you need help working your way around the Blogger admin panel (to make use of any recommendations made here), you'll probably receive more appropriate advice directly from the Blogger community - they're better equipped to know what can and can't be done with their own service. I personally have no experience with Blogger and following the questions raised on this subject in the last few months, no experienced Blogger users have come forward to offer definite answers.

That being said, I hope you are able to find a solution to your problem.
    Focus on Function Web Design
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beverleyh View Post
    In the CSS, you can try setting the line-height of your comments text to the same height as the smiley image.

If you need more help, please post a link to your page, but be aware that as Blogger is a 3rd party hosted service, you might not be able to implement all suggestions made. Also, if you need help working your way around the Blogger admin panel (to make use of any recommendations made here), you'll probably receive more appropriate advice directly from the Blogger community - they're better equipped to know what can and can't be done with their own service. I personally have no experience with Blogger and following the questions raised on this subject in the last few months, no experienced Blogger users have come forward to offer definite answers.

That being said, I hope you are able to find a solution to your problem.
    Thanks i will try to make modifications to the comments code and smiles code and i hope to find solution.