Thread: Please help me

Thanks

Default Please help me

Sorry for the translate (google)...

Hi,
    I even just discover your great plugin gooeymenu and I'm trying to use it for my future own site but though I use another plugin (Cloud Carousel ) for the drop-down menu, these two last ones are in confrontation. When I activate gooeymenu, cloud carousel is blocking.
    Do you have a solution to get working the two plugins in the same time?
    Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by SHIVAN; 12-28-2012 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Please provide a link to your page, a link to the Gooey Menu demo page on DD and also a link to the Cloud Carousel script you mention.

Without this information it is difficult to see what the problem is or offer a solution.
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Beverleyh For This Useful Post:

SHIVAN (12-28-2012)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thank you for providing the Gooey Menu and Cloud Carousel links, however, we still need a link to your actual page to see where the problem is.

Both scripts work with jQuery so the problem *could* be that you've linked to 2 jQuery libraries in your <head> section and they are conflicting.

Another reason *could* be that the DD Gooey Menu script is running in jQuery.noConflict() mode, while the Cloud Carousel one isnt. I suspect this is the cause of your conflict but without your page to troubleshoot from, we cant be sure.
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org