What I'm trying to do: I'm trying to make it so that the button reset the number to a certain value that the button is saved to. If it is selected then it will reset the the item in the array.
Problems: It does reset the one of the values in the array the problem is that when i try to reset the other values it reset the first value back to 0. When i click the first set of buttons then it resets the second set back to 0.

Example Code:
Code:
<?php
//shell
$cscolor=0;
$cscolors = array('black','white','red','blue','green','yellow','pink','purple','orange');//colors or hex only

//trigger
$ctcolor=0;
$ctcolors = array('black','white','red','blue','green','yellow','pink','purple','orange');//colors or hex only

//$allFiles = array(0,0);

//resets values
if(isset($_POST['one'])){

$cs = $_POST['one'];
	$cscolor = $cs;
}

if(isset($_POST['two'])){

$ct = $_POST['two'];
	$ctcolor = $ct;
}

$list = array($cscolor, $ctcolor);

for($i = 0; $i <= (count($list)-1); $i++){
	echo $list[$i].'<br />';
}

?>

<form action="index.php" method="POST">
<?php
	for($item=0; $item<=(count($cscolors)-1); $item++){
		if($cscolor==$item){
			echo '<button name="one" type="submit" class="selected" value="'.$item.'" style="background-color: '.$cscolors[$item].'">
			 </button>';
		}else{
			echo '<button name="one" type="submit" class="colors" value="'.$item.'" onMouseOver="style.cursor = \'pointer\'"
			 style="background-color: '.$cscolors[$item].'"> </button>';
		}
	}
?>
<br />
<?php
	for($item=0; $item<=(count($ctcolors)-1); $item++){
		if($ctcolor==$item){
			echo '<button name="two" type="submit" class="selected" value="'.$item.'" style="background-color: '.$ctcolors[$item].'">
			 </button>';
		}else{
			echo '<button name="two" type="submit" class="colors" value="'.$item.'" onMouseOver="style.cursor = \'pointer\'"
			 style="background-color: '.$ctcolors[$item].'"> </button>';
		}
	}
?>
</form>

Extra Info: It might be because I reset the value back to 0 in the first instance of $ctcolor=0; and $cscolor=0; so it will not reset. I do not know another way around this. Any suggestions would be grateful.
Thanks