Thread: Automatically populate a page with specific data

Thanks

Default Automatically populate a page with specific data

Hello, I'll try and be as descript as possible without rambling.

I have a website which I can automatically add videos via google/youtube api. It's all built into the script I use, (which I paid for and is ioncubed).

The videos I add are pro sports players.

I would like to create pages for the players which are stand alone, and will automatically populate into a table with that person's own video each time I add a new one. The table would have identifiable info such as date, teams, and opposing players. Hopefully all adding in ascending order by date.

Is this possible?

Thank you

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I dont know about your paid-for script, but I think you can do what you want with embedded youtube playlists - you'd just need to make sure that you upload each player's video to their own playlist.
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

Thanks

Hi @BeverlyH, thank you for reply. May I send you a message to show you what I'm talking about on my site?

Thank you

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Its best to post in the forum so you get more coding experts checking things out for you.

I'm about to head home for the evening and I wont be on a computer until the morning!
    Focus on Function Web Design | Latest News RSS | Facebook | Twitter |
    Fast Edit (A flat file, PHP web page editor & CMS. Small, FREE, no database!) | Fast Edit BE (Snippet Manager) (Web content editor for multiple editable regions!) | Fast Apps |
    The only limit to creativity is imagination: JemCon.org

Thanks

I understand. Basically I'm not looking to have play lists automatically populate.

Once a video is added to the site through the API it goes into whatever category I add it to. The new video is then clicked to submit and gets posted similar to like what Youtube looks like. I don't mind all of that.

What I'd like to do is create custom pages I can dedicate to each specific player, with BIO info and underneath I would like to have a table with their own video info which would populate with the latest videos, almost like an RSS each time I add a new video to the site through the API.