Advanced Search

Thread: coding help please

Thanks

Default coding help please

I am posting this in this forum because it's my best guess of what I need. What I am asking for is rather hard to explain. My friend and I run an online store using html, javascript, and dhtml. For buying a product, we have a single order form page where you type the number of the product you are buying. I would like a code where when someone buys something, it automatically removes it from the list. Do any of you know what I'm talking about?

Thanks

Default Same Problem!

Hi
    Sorry for hijacking your thread, but I can't believe I have AT LAST found someone with the same problem! I too am in the process of setting up an online shop, and can't figure a way round this problem without resorting to shopping cart software (I would prefer to do it myself, as time is plentiful but cash isn't!). My shop inventory will only ever contain one of any item, as my products are all one-offs, so I thought it would be fairy simple. Wrong!
    Have you had any luck so far? If not, is there anyone out there who can help?!!
    webdolly
    PS - my husband has asked a similar question on the discussion forum at www.htmlgoodies.com . If you go to this site and then click on Discussion Boards in the left-hand menu, and then go to the html forum, look for a posting by Gary S, you might be able to understand the reply that has been posted - I am a newbie at all this, so it meant very little to me! If you are able to interpret anything out of it, pleeease let me know!