Thread: DIV alignment issue with Cmotoin type script

Thanks

Exclamation DIV alignment issue with Cmotoin type script

hey all. . .
    let me preface this with saying, this is my first post here, ive only been visiting for about 3 days now, but its a really GREAT site! it has become my favorite technical referance, and seems to have a very knowledgable user and moderator base. that being stated i hope someone can aid me in tackling a code issue. . .i am by trade not a programmer but a graphic designer-illustrator-animator. . .but i suppose you can never really wear too many hats, especially if you want to get the job done. i would be more than willing to return a favor for some help though.

SO this is my issue. . .i am implementing a Cmotion type script which has 3 DIV layers( one is the thumbnail scroller which is nested inside another, and the third is the viewer ). . .they will not stay aligned on the page which is centered. . .how can i resolve their alignment to the table in which they reside? must i remove the tables centering on the page(i dont really want to do this )
    should i just constrain the window size to the table size---if so how do i accomplish this, and would it even work? or is there any thing inherently vital i am missing. . .i do not have server access now or hosting so unfortunately i have no way of showing a live model of this broken site. . .would images or script help?

any help would be very greatly appreciated, and reciprocated with graphix if desired, and thank you in advance for taking the time to review this post.

sean G

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Warning: Please include a link to the DD script in question in your post. See this thread for the proper posting format for asking a question.

Hi:
    Welcome to the forums From what I gather you're trying to center the gallery regardless of whether the window is resized? Do you have a URL to the problem page?