Thread: ATTN: Admins/moderators: is it possible for my post to be deleted after the cutoff?

Thanks

Default ATTN: Admins/moderators: is it possible for my post to be deleted after the cutoff?

Hi there, and I hope this is an okay place to post this question...

I was looking back through some of my old posts, and discovered that I had accidentally left a bit of sensitive code-related information in one of them, and it now shows up on search results, where I definitely don't want it to be. My time period for editing a post has expired, but I was wondering if it's possible for it to somehow be deleted now, by one of the moderators? I apologize for the hassle.

I'll provide a link, if indeed it is possible to edit or delete the post in question. Thank you for your time!

Thanks

You only have 2 posts, so you'd need 5 posts to contact a moderator by PM. If you don't mind posting the problem here, we'll be happy to help you with it.
    We like to keep old conversations around in case anyone has a similar question and the discussion can help them, but we often can remove sensitive information without deleting the whole discussion.

What exactly should be removed? And we're happy to help. Feel free to ask here until you have 5+ posts and can send us a PM.

Edit: I looked at your earlier post and saw only one bit of personal information, the URL for your site. I've removed it. Let us know if there's anything else.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

3. The Following User Says Thank You to djr33 For This Useful Post:

tnd1000 (08-26-2012)

Thanks

Thank you so much!! That is exactly what I was going to ask about. I really appreciate it!