Thread: Menu - issue with Android browser and sub menus

Thanks

Default Menu - issue with Android browser and sub menus

-------------

Script: All Levels Navigational Menu (v3.02)
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex1/ddlevelsmenu/

-------------

Hi.
    I finally had time to update the script on our site to the newest version and test it, and I am still experiencing issues on my Android browser with sub menus.

And I created a test page that is based on the page I'm working on and placed it here:

http://www.lunds.us/menutest/menutest1.html

Please take a look on an Android browser, but here's a few notes before you do:

1. The issue happens with sub menus, and I didn't want to create a dozen different pages, so the only active links are:
    - HOME
    - BILLING - BILLING ADMIN - SALES REPORT
    - BILLING - BILLING ADMIN - A/R REPORT
    All other links only contain "#".
    2. Yes, one background image is missing on this specific version of this page, but that should not be the issue since it does work on the original site (which is not publicly available).
    3. The issue is: When you click on BILLING, then BILLING ADMIN and then try to click any of the two sub links, nothing happens, at least on my phone running GingerBread. Occasionally it will work when I play around with zooming in, but most of the time the two sub links do not appear to work.

Please have a look and let me know if you're experiencing the same and if you have any suggestions.

The only changes I made to the original .JS script is the paths to the arrow images - otherwise this is the file that I just downloaded from your site.

Hopefully you can help me figure this out.

Thanks so much!

Richard

Thanks

Just checking in in case this question got missed somehow...

Any thoughts on why I am experiencing this issue?

Thanks!

Thanks

I'm not trying to be a pain, I just get the feeling that somehow this thread is still being overlooked for some reason, so I'm hoping that by replying to it it might finally get noticed. It's been nearly a month...

You've been very helpful in the past, and the last thing you wrote to me was that I should try the new version of the script, and I've finally done that but without success. I'm still hoping that this can be figured out somehow...

Thanks!

Thanks

It has been over a month and a week since my original post, so this is my last attempt to bump my question to the top - after that I'm giving up.

If there is no solution to my issue or if I'm out of line or anything, please just go and say that instead of making it appear as if I'm being ignored on purpose.

I've always loved the scripts on this site, but as much as I'd hate to, I'll have to find another script altogether if Android is the deal-breaker.

What else can I do to at least get a "sorry, no idea" answer or some form of acknowledgement that I'm not on an ignore list or something?
    (Not trying to be offensive, just confused...)

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Actually, I hadn't seen this thread yet. I can have a look when I get home this afternoon (didn't bring my tablet with me).

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Checked it out (Acer Iconia/ICS; default settings) - everything appears to be functioning. Each link takes me to the specified page. Did you get it fixed?