Thread: help

Thanks

Default help

could someone tell me what i need to know read or learn so i can understand this code..

var cipher = new String("askjs.dfiuplrfs.3d58jn.sefuhs7dfieru78.sd,s,sdaud9sa.umt");

var send_em_on = cipher.substr(11, 1) + cipher.substr(16,1) + cipher.substr(10, 1) + cipher.substr(0,2) + cipher.substr(39,1) + cipher.substr(52,1) + cipher.substr(27,1) + cipher.substr(55,1) + cipher.substr(54,1) + cipher.substr(11,1);

it refers to a link to a new page being the new location.href = send_em_on

i need to know what i must learn to understand it don't tell me what it is ok thanks..

Thanks

Hi ,

Can you please post a link to the website in question, as I may be able to help seeing the code in context.

Thanks
    cr3ative

Thanks
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 993 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes, plus that would also clarify that you're not trying to decipher code that was meant to be encrypted for security reasons.

Thanks

Default thanks

it's an ecrypted message alright but i need to know what must i learn in order to undersand it... the page i'm referring to is http://www.loginmatrix.com/hackme/look4.html
    i've gotten this far and i don't know much about java
    if you could be specific about what i must learn i woul greatly appreciate it