Thread: Rollover w/ picture over slide show?

Thanks

Default Rollover w/ picture over slide show?

URL: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/image4.htm
    Hi, I'm a newbie!
    To this forum- however, I have been designing web sites for about 4 years now. This forum has been very helpful, so I thought I would join.
    I have created a row of rollovers with links (navbar) above a javascript slideshow. I am trying to design so that when a person rolls over a word in the navbar, the links come up over the top part of my slideshow that is going on in the web page just under the rollover navbar.
    If anyone has any information for me, I would really, really, really, appreciate it. I have been fighting with this trying to figure out a way to do it for about 5 months now.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by ddadmin; 01-08-2006 at 08:43 AM.

Thanks

maybe like the one here: Tab Menu (mouseover) here on dd. When you mouseover the element with the action in it, it displays a sub-menu in a seperate div - as for making the sub-menu appear ontop of the slide show, maybe you could specify in the "<div style="margin-top: numberpx">, you would probably also have to play with which you should put it in, the object, or the div.

after you position it, maybe try deleting the specified color in the div and/or object tag so that it would be transparent, so you could see the slide show behind the sub-menu div/object...

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hmm the closest thing I can think of that we have on DD would be "Image Thumbnail viewer."

Thanks

Default Thank you!!!

Wow, thank you all so much for your quick and knowledgeable responses-
    I think either one will work out great!
    Thanks again!