Thread: In search of

Thanks

Question In search of

when we log in yahoo messenger. it shows that you have an unread mail. how it happens? help me to find it out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

do you have unread mail?
    "Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program." - Linus Torvalds
    Anime Views Forums
    Bernie

Thanks

It's one company, one account, one system. It's the same way that Yahoo mail shows you have messages.
    If you want to do this yourself (either with Yahoo or your own system) you'd need an API that allows you to do this-- I don't know if Yahoo offers an API like that.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Question

i want to make a system like this. that i can show a message like that this work is pending etc... in the local server. which API i should run. what i have to do??

Thanks

Are you connecting to Yahoo? Search the Yahoo documentation/website for an API, if one exists.
    Are you creating your own website? You will need to make an API or otherwise connect to your DB/email to find the information.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks
    Blog Entries

here is a Yahoo! mail API reference page.
    here
    "Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program." - Linus Torvalds
    Anime Views Forums
    Bernie