Advanced Search

Thread: Need help blogger dont allow this but how he did that

Thanks

Question i thing this thing is impossible in blogger but how did this blogger do it

hello i was a blogger boy 4 years a go i forget some stuff but past day i saw a blogger but i cant blv that this thing can heppen in blogger i searched alot on your web & on other but i cant find how to make this kind of blogger template or design & pages
    plz look at this

lovewallpapers4u.
    blogspot.
    com

and if u click any image it liik like that it have install some galiry software in c panel but it is imposible to install anu soft in blogger.com

lovewallpapers4u.
    blogspot.
    com/2011/12/birds-in-love-hd-wallpaper.html

plz tell me

Thanks

This sort of request will be ignored because it is too hard to understand. Write clearly using full words and full sentences, and then we can try to help.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

or in very simple words i can say how can i make a blogger like
    lovewallpapers4u.
    blogspot.
    com

the thing he have dun is a image galiry which is a scripiting software 4 c panel but how he apply it on blogger post

sorry 4 my poor english
    Quote Originally Posted by djr33 View Post
    This sort of request will be ignored because it is too hard to understand. Write clearly using full words and full sentences, and then we can try to help.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sexyundt View Post
    or in very simple words i can say how can i make a blogger like
    lovewallpapers4u.
    blogspot.
    com

the thing he have dun is a image galiry which is a scripiting software 4 c panel but how he apply it on blogger post

sorry 4 my poor english
    It's not "poor english" we're worried about; it's complete sentences.

When your entire post is one long sentence, and you misspell words on purpose (such as using "4" instead of "for", or "blv" for "believe"), it makes your post very difficult to read. Because of this, many people (who might have been able to help you) will choose to simply ignore your question.

If you can write your post in you native language (using complete sentences!), you'll probably get decent results using an online translator (e.g., google translate) to convert your post to English.

If you let us know your native language, we can do the same with our replies.

---------------------------------------
    If I understand your question correctly, you want to know how to make an image gallery similar to the one at lovewallpapers4you.blogspot.com?*

*that blog seems to have been closed. perhaps you could find another example of the gallery you want?
    Quote Originally Posted by blogspot.com
    Sorry, the blog at lovewallpapers4you.blogspot.com has been removed.
    We Only Torture the Folks We Don't Like (You're Probably Gonna Be Okay)
    It's a Party in the CIA