Advanced Search

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: looking for php game

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default looking for php game

    hi, i have a project that need me to make a casino php game
    i already gave up to search google because i already search for 3 weeks but got nothing.. I want to search for poker, dice , etc script

    i got one like in this site
    http://www.redzeppelin.org/php/poker/

    I already try to contact the owner but no reply until now
    so i need help anyone knows or maybe have a script that looks like that
    or other games no problem .. i need a game without database

    really need help for my project
    thanks
    Last edited by djr33; 07-15-2012 at 04:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hitchhiking the Galaxy
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 139 Times in 139 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vautz View Post
    hi, i have a project that need me to make a casino php game
    i already gave up to search google because i already search for 3 weeks but got nothing.. I want to search for poker, dice , etc script

    i got one like in this site
    http://www.redzeppelin.org/php/poker/

    I already try to contact the owner but no reply until now
    so i need help anyone knows or maybe have a script that looks like that
    or other games no problem .. i need a game without database

    really need help for my project
    thanks
    This may help.
    http://http://www.ibm.com/developerw...ts1/index.html
    "Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program." - Linus Torvalds
    Anime Views Forums
    Bernie

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bernie1227 View Post
    thanks i already look at that site.. but it cant use to my project
    I already try to build a game using a script in that site but i always got stuck
    because my lecturer don't teach anything about how to build a game in php from zero, he just ask us to search in google.. so i really need help for a full script game that i can edit .. and not a text game like that site

    please i really need help.. i already try to search in many forums but found nothing..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hitchhiking the Galaxy
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 139 Times in 139 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vautz View Post
    thanks i already look at that site.. but it cant use to my project
    I already try to build a game using a script in that site but i always got stuck
    because my lecturer don't teach anything about how to build a game in php from zero, he just ask us to search in google.. so i really need help for a full script game that i can edit .. and not a text game like that site

    please i really need help.. i already try to search in many forums but found nothing..
    So in what way did you get stuck? And in what way would you like to edit it? There are plenty of php poker scripts, but very few are willing togive out their source for beans.
    "Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program." - Linus Torvalds
    Anime Views Forums
    Bernie

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bernie1227 View Post
    So in what way did you get stuck? And in what way would you like to edit it? There are plenty of php poker scripts, but very few are willing togive out their source for beans.
    i stuck when try to make a computer to move by itself, i think to build like texas holdem poker but only 1 computer like 1 vs 1, i try to find a script like the redzeppelin one but not so same its ok, and without database, but i cant find anything like that

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hitchhiking the Galaxy
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 139 Times in 139 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vautz View Post
    i stuck when try to make a computer to move by itself, i think to build like texas holdem poker but only 1 computer like 1 vs 1, i try to find a script like the redzeppelin one but not so same its ok, and without database, but i cant find anything like that
    Why can't you use a php poker engine, like here:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/phppokerengine/
    "Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program." - Linus Torvalds
    Anime Views Forums
    Bernie

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bernie1227 View Post
    Why can't you use a php poker engine, like here:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/phppokerengine/
    thanks.. but there is no file in there anymore
    still hoping someone have a script , i already search for a few weeks now but can't find a poker game script

    need helpp

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Hitchhiking the Galaxy
    Posts
    1,013
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 139 Times in 139 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vautz View Post
    thanks.. but there is no file in there anymore
    still hoping someone have a script , i already search for a few weeks now but can't find a poker game script

    need helpp
    Just look up php poker engine in google, there are plenty
    "Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program." - Linus Torvalds
    Anime Views Forums
    Bernie

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •