Thread: A question regarding lightbox image viewer 2.03a

Thanks

Default A question regarding lightbox image viewer 2.03a

1) Script Title: :: Lightbox image viewer 2.03a

2) Script URL (on DD): http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...box2/index.htm

3) Describe problem: If you go to this URL: http://artilleryhistory.org/moments_...aa_photos.html , you will see I am using the above script. When first I set it up then uploaded it it worked perfectly however I did a minor directory change and it no longer works and for the life of me I am unable to trace the problem.

Would greatly appreciate any help with this one which I have been trying to use for quite some time but only recently figured it out, now back to square one.

Thanks heaps in anticipation

Regards,

Graham

Thanks
    Thanked 3,449 Times in 3,410 Posts
    Blog Entries

There could also be other problems. Your copies of scriptaculous.js and lightbox.js have been edited or have become corrupt.

To be on the safe side, get fresh copies of all of the sctipts from the archive and upload them to the:

artilleryhistory.org/moments_in_history/notable_gunners/lieutenant_rd_doughty_mc_raa/js/

folder.

The browser cache may need to be cleared and/or the page refreshed to see changes.

If that doesn't fix it let me know, I'll keep hunting.
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 06-28-2012 at 02:14 PM. Reason: saw lightbox.js was also mangled
    - John

Show Additional Thanks: International Rescue Committee - Donate or: The Ocean Conservancy - Donate or: PayPal - Donate

Thanks

Hi John,

Your advice worked a treat, all is operating perfectly.

Thanks very much I do sincerly appreciate your assistance.

Kind Regards,

Ubique

Graham