Thread: Opening Content on top of Popup

Thanks

Hi guys,

not sure if this is the right area for my question, and I'm sure if it is wrong someone will move/send me to the right one, cause you lot are great like that

anyways, I'm working on a site for a friend of mine.

See the screenshot, I have thumbnails and when you click on them, a popup will appear over the whole document, with details of product contained within.

What i want to do is, when someone clicked on View Bag, the content of the shopping cart will load in that popup, replacing the product details, and able to edit the cart amount, and processing all the function as it would be if it opens on an independent page.

I am working on WP platform, therefore there will be PHP (thats why I'm not sure if this is the right forum) involved. HOwever looking at the function to create the popup itself, it was javascript. I have tried replicating the same function with different class name, to no avail. I have attached the php file, and the js of the theme.

I have searched the internet for helps on WP but they're not really exist. I'm no advanced developer, and its just to help out a mate. You guys have been so kind in helping me!

thanks very much guys!!

MICK

PS: had to zip the php file, sorry dudes :/

PPS: the reason why i can't link to live site, is because it is being developed in local environment.

Thanks again guys!
    Last edited by jscheuer1; 06-26-2012 at 04:34 AM.

Thanks

No dice?