Thread: Guidance on Paid Seo, Link Building etc

Thanks

Default Guidance on Paid Seo, Link Building etc

Hi,
    I am ready to go premium for SEO, Link building and all that is required to make the site appear at google's first page for some keywords.
    What I am looking for is who are the best service providers who do the best work at affordable prices (means they are not like those who charge alot for something while you can find the same work for low prices).
    Can someone provide me with a few links so I could take their services and what kind of services should I take my niche is "Online full screen games".

Thanks
    Blog Entries

http://css-tricks.com/common-sense-seo-checklist/ ***best article on the subject ever

http://www.highrankings.com/commonsense

In the end, there are no "tricks."
    A good SEO service will do nothing you couldn't have done yourself, and a bad one will actually hurt your rankings (while taking your money at the same time).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by traq View Post
    http://css-tricks.com/common-sense-seo-checklist/ ***best article on the subject ever

http://www.highrankings.com/commonsense

In the end, there are no "tricks."
    A good SEO service will do nothing you couldn't have done yourself, and a bad one will actually hurt your rankings (while taking your money at the same time).
    I thought that Instead of spending money on advertisement I would spend it on services. The problems is that I am using adword only for the term ONLINE FULL SCREEN GAMES. I was able to make 10 at the most keywords out of it. And I add a budget but you know what was the result 1 click per day only as those were not sufficient keywords. And I don't want to fight over other keywords as it gives me bounce rate of 80% I want to stay with full screen term as that is my specialty and when a user comes because of it, then he/she stays. So what to do now?

Thanks

I agree with traq. SEO services might sometimes get lucky (and sometimes by not-so-nice methods like spamming, or even just the same things you could do yourself-- submitting the page to search engines, etc.), but in the end, you can't improve a website without actually improving the website. Focus on the site itself. If you do anything else, the major search engines will actually punish you-- if you use any "tricks" (like false keywords) they will lower your page rank. Your search engine results should match your popularity. Look at google results for anything and you'll see this really is true. More people at your site means a higher rank. So focus on the people. Use advertisements, focus on building a great website, etc.
    "SEO" is a myth, except that you should make your page designed in a way that is very accessible to search engines. Use a clean layout, don't use Javascript or Flash that the search engine spiders can't read, etc. But beyond that, it's about users, not mythical "SEO".
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| español | Deutsch | italiano | português | català | un peu de français | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks
    Blog Entries

advertising, done right, will be more beneficial to you. It will bring you more users. More users means a better search ranking. Just keep steadily making your site better. Keep it fresh, up-to-date, keep giving visitors a reason to come back.

SEO companies will try to convince you that they can accelerate the process with their GoogleSecrets - they can't. It takes a while.

Now, I'm not saying that the entire SEO industry is a sham. But many of them are working you just as much as the search engines, if not more.
    A good SEO guy acts as a consultant, not some magician that does his work behind the scenes and "after-the-fact."