Thread: What would be your answer for this site

Thanks

Default What would be your answer for this site

Hi,
    Well I don't know if review is part of forums or not, if its not then I am sorry for the question but I thought it might be (I don't know).
    I have spent sometime on a site in making it now I am thinking on using Adwords and spend $100 every month on it.
    So, what I want to know is it worthy enough to be done so? or should I give up on sites?
    Here is the link to the http://www.bloghuts.com

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I believe this should be in the lounge area.

Adwords if for advertising... so the question is - is the purpose of your site to make money?
    I would suggest no in this case. I don't believe that spending $100 dollars every month just to get more visitors is worth it, unless it is finacially viable (you earn the money back by the users paying for the games or something like that.

Don't give up on sites! I think you're website is really good!

Also, are you only asking for an opinion or adwords, or the overall (goodness?) of your site.

Nice work with the site!
    Keyboard1333

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard1333 View Post
    I believe this should be in the lounge area.

Adwords if for advertising... so the question is - is the purpose of your site to make money?
    I would suggest no in this case. I don't believe that spending $100 dollars every month just to get more visitors is worth it, unless it is finacially viable (you earn the money back by the users paying for the games or something like that.

Don't give up on sites! I think you're website is really good!

Also, are you only asking for an opinion or adwords, or the overall (goodness?) of your site.

Nice work with the site!
    Keyboard1333
    Well all that I wanted was a review of my site that how does it look like to users as I have made it so it doesn't matter how does it look like to me. What really matters is an independent review. So you said that it is a good site, if it is a good site I am ready to invest 100 USD every month for a year even if it doesn't give me return, what I am afraid of is that I don't want to invest if I think site is good and actually its a Crap ^^

Thanks

Hm, seems like a decent site to me. I like that you can play the games fullscreen, and it's easy to use. You've got it integrated with the social networking sites too.
    The only real problem is that there are many (dozens? hundreds?) of successful game sites already. Why should yours be worth the investment if it's just another one? I don't say that to be mean or anything, just realistic. There's always a chance, and there's nothing wrong with your site here. Go with it if you want
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djr33 View Post
    Hm, seems like a decent site to me. I like that you can play the games fullscreen, and it's easy to use. You've got it integrated with the social networking sites too.
    The only real problem is that there are many (dozens? hundreds?) of successful game sites already. Why should yours be worth the investment if it's just another one? I don't say that to be mean or anything, just realistic. There's always a chance, and there's nothing wrong with your site here. Go with it if you want
    Well thanks for your expensive review, I am a chartered accountant who has nothing to do with coding but I am in deep love with sites that's why I made this ^^
    I don't have anything new in this site as compared to all those thousands of sites BUT my all games are in Full Screen, Organized in a way that you never loose track of any game (when they game will move from 400 games to 10,000) I have done some speed tests and have reached a conclusion that It loads much faster than lots of top games site. But still I would agree that there are lots of other sites so its hard to compete but that's where I would use my Financial skills (growth strategies) ^^. Thanks once again.

Thanks

Yeah, if it's a question of quality, then your site should be competitive. If it's a question of luck and bad odds against every other site out there, well, the odds are against every site, including yours.
    One of the most appealing parts is that your site isn't covered in ads and popups, at least from my brief visit. Many gaming sites are awful due to ads. If you can keep it that way (and still manage to make it supportable or even profitable), that would probably be a big advantage for you.
    Daniel - Freelance Web Design | <?php?> | <html>| espa˝ol | Deutsch | italiano | portuguŕs | catalÓ | un peu de franšais | some knowledge of several other languages: I can sometimes help translate here on DD | Linguistics Forum

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by djr33 View Post
    Yeah, if it's a question of quality, then your site should be competitive. If it's a question of luck and bad odds against every other site out there, well, the odds are against every site, including yours.
    One of the most appealing parts is that your site isn't covered in ads and popups, at least from my brief visit. Many gaming sites are awful due to ads. If you can keep it that way (and still manage to make it supportable or even profitable), that would probably be a big advantage for you.
    I am glad to hear that ^^ I would try my best to keep the ads limited as they are now. thanks for your replies.
    Have a nice day.